Saturday, May 19, 2018

April 23rd, 2018



Well gang as always I bet you're just super anxious to get the update on my super exciting missionary life lol
Shout out to those that still read this email because I think the hardest thing I do every week is just try and figure out what I should put on here.
Well the big news of this week is I will be ending my mission in a little city way far away from Curitiba called Guarapuava.
My area is huge and im working in  a branch
So big changes going from the biggest ward in the mission with 8 missionaries to a tiny little branch and district!
But president has goals to make it a stake so thats my new personal goal before i head home!!
Life here is way good and it was way hard to say goodbye to my ward. Love araucária with my whole heart and soul and it forever changed my life #blessings 
i dont have a whole ton of time nor much to say because i spent the whole day on the bus today but li do have pictures!
i love you all! 

Pictures!
the man the myth and the legend Lacerda!



                                                   first selfie in my new area


the gang


mission tour
we bought some açaí and got famous so check us out on insta and face

Ward FHE

No comments:

Post a Comment