Wednesday, June 20, 2018

May 21st, 2018



Hey all!
This week was another great week on the mission! 
This week also starts the last transfer which means I am officially the oldest missionary in the mish! craziness! So this week the temps dropped tons and it is now freezing here. We are all walking around in winter coats and gloves and such.
The best part of it was that we baptized this week, a man named Vlademir that is way cool. His baptism was Sunday morning and that was the exact day that the heater stopped working on the font so I just about froze my body off getting in to that freezing cold water to baptize him but just tried to remember the pioneers and went for it!
This week is my birthday and Elder Holland is coming to visit our mission on my birthday! so that will be basically the best birthday ever! It's strange because now I am starting all the "lasts"
Last zone conference, last transfer and last testimony! I love the mish and I am just trying to soak it all up now! love you all!! 


We were sitting at the bus stop when a truck passed and got my comps shirt all dirty lol 


No comments:

Post a Comment