Tuesday, January 30, 2018

January 29th, 2018

SOOOOOOO
I bet you are all just dying to know what happened!
So after a week of fervent prayer, we got the tranfers call last night...

anddddddd
IM STAYING ONE MORE TRANSFER WITH ELDER GARLICK IN ARAUCÁRIA!!!!!!!
I could literally not be happier 
I love this ward so much and I'm stoked to stay 
So this week was a little but harder because a lot of our baptisms fell through and got remarked for these next weeks
We had some family nights this week which was fun
The ward requested my mac and cheese again so you can call me master-chef if you want
We had an awesome family night with the stake presidents family and had some awesome investigators which was way fun
Nothing too exciting happened this week but i got lots of pictures so hopefully that makes up for it! 
love you all!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment