Thursday, January 11, 2018

January 8th, 2018

Hey all! This week was soooooooo freaking good! 
Our investigators are progressing a lot! and I love this area a tonnnnn! It's gonna be so hard to leave this area but luckily I have at least 3 more weeks and I'm praying to stay at least one more transfer with Elder Garlick here! 

So this week we were playing basketball on Pday and we ended up meeting a ton of people to teach because of it. We visited one of them who is Lucas and taught him. He is way cool and after the lesson he said I have a friend I really want you guys to talk to so he brought us to his friends house and we taught his friends family and they went to church with us on Sunday!

One of our investigators is Andre who is way cool. He's 18 and was a referral from a young woman in the ward. He was travelling but finally got back. He made a ton of friends at church and has a baptism marked for the 20th!!! It's been was awesome working with him! 

This week I was sitting on the ground at night in our house when Elder Mousques walks in and just starts yelling and I was like dude what? I looked to the side of my head and there was a freaking hugeeee spider
We got it all under control but it was definitely like the nastiest thing I have ever seen in my life!!!!!! 
The pic below is when it was already curled up and dead.

We did a service project cleaning some rugs for a lady in our ward who is super cool! And we found the so called "american chicken" in the streets!!!!
 Go us!
 love you all!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment