Monday, November 28, 2016

Monday November 28th, 2016



     Oops I forgot last week that Thanksgiving was this week, but hey better late than never. Hope you all ate a ton!  This week was super super super HOT. and also an amazing week!!!! I can´t believe December starts this week. What happened to November and the last 4 months here?? It is passing faster than I ever would have imagined.

     We are finding new people every day here and all of them are so ready to hear the good news of the gospel! It is really incredible how the Lord places so many amazing miracles in our paths. I know he has a perfect plan for each and everyone of us. I am so grateful for the opportunity to be here, meeting new people everyday and hearing so many stories. It really was a truly humbling week. I know the Lord gives us difficulties because he loves us. It´s the cliché what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, but hey it's true! Oh hey!! Everyone stop reading this email really quick, go to mormon.org and watch the new Christmas video: Be the Light of the World!!! and then open facebook or any form of social media and post it!!! ok?! 


Did you like the video? 

Ok now that you did that and are reading this email again, this week was pretty cool. We have 4 dates for baptism and they are all progressing really well. I love them all! Unfortunately, the transfer is ending here in 2 weeks so I don´t know for sure if I will stay here in this area but the Lord provides!! Thanksgiving was super legit (see pics to see how legit)  Other than that this week was a lot of talking and Portuguese! 

The usuaaaall! You all rock! 

No comments:

Post a Comment