Wednesday, April 12, 2017

April 4th, 2017

HEY
First off is the big birthday shout out to the #1 dad in the world! love ya Rock-star! 

This week was pretty normal. Super jam packed with conference and all! General Conference is always a blast and I'm just super stoked that we have Prophets and Apostles here to give us some inspiration. Nothing motivates you to work more than them! 

We found this awesome park walking to the end of our area trying to find a reference but got super lost. Its not letting me send pics right now so I'll try next week! 

This next week is gonna be full of lots of meetings and splits so I'm sure I will have a lot more to say! 
I got to eat tacos the other day which was super great and reminded me a little of chipotle #saudades 

Life is great here! 
love you all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment