Wednesday, April 12, 2017

March 27th, 2017

So once again another awesome week here and time is just flyinnnnngggg like I can't even believe! I love this place so much!

This week was pretty nuts, we went to the Temple last Saturday, had zone conference, leadership meetings, and lots of other craziness of daily life!
The Temple was awesome and it's always way fun to see the zone. There was an American family there as well that didn't speak Portuguese very well so I got to help them around too which was fun to speak English a little haha 
We had zone conference and learned lots from president. Always way good to see all the buds and our district from the MTC and being reunited  was way fun.

We have lots of awesome investigators that are progressing really well and I'm way excited to see what's going to happen here in the future with all of them! 

So I went on splits with one of the district leaders in our zone this week and we had a great day. We were returning home at night and we passed on this dark dirt road. Out of nowhere a bunch of military trucks arrived and a huge group of soldiers with huge guns made a border around this forest and we were so confused but just kept walking. 3 seconds after this huge armadillo sprints out of the forest and this old man is just running after it and screaming and I was like where am I right now hahahaha!   I tried to take a picture of the armadillo but the man scared him off too fast...

I love this work!!!

Pics: ant hill?
When your horse escapes
didn't think we would ever see a train on this track!

No comments:

Post a Comment