Monday, October 30, 2017

October 23rd, 2017

     Hey all whats up!
     This was another killer week here in Araucária.
Actually I didn't really get to work much in my area this week because we had a ton of splits planned so that was fun. On Tuesday I went on splits with Elder Cappi.
 He's a good guy from São Paulo and we had an awesome day together. Usually splits are known as being the day that every appointment falls through but that day we found 5 new investigators and marked some baptismal dates so it was  pretty awesome day!!
On Thursday we had split and it rained allllll dayyyy long so my shoes are all soaked because this rainy season is killin us. We got home at night after the splits and they cut our electricity so that was sick hahah we all sat in the dark and were way hungry so we decided only a pizza could cheer up that situation hahaha 
I woke up in the middle of the night to Elder Segalla, the elder I went on splits with, throwing up literally every last bite of that  pizza so that was fun haha turns out that his comp that stayed with my companion Elder Zanini also got way sick so we were like freak how are we gonna do this?
In some sketchy bus situations we ended up back in our areas and headed to a service project where we helped a family paint their house!
Saturday I did lots of baptismal interviews but the family ended up with some health problems and couldn't make it to the baptism this Saturday so the three will be baptized next Saturday! We are way stoked for them!
This week we have lots to do and have out zone leader meeting! Excited to see the crew! love this work and I love Araucária!!!
love you all!




No comments:

Post a Comment