Sunday, October 1, 2017

September 25th, 2017

HEY

So last night we got the aniticipated transfer call....andddddd

I got transferred! !!!!!!!!!  I was way sad to have to leave Ala 5. That ward changed my life and I met a ton of people there that I for sure will never forget! But my new area is Araucária. It's a little outside of Curitiba so I am officially not in Curitiba for the first time in the mish hahaha
Our area is huge and a little bit rainforesty type of area. There is some pretty crazy wildlife here so thats pretty neat.
 
Last night with Elder Graças: 
me: Dude I'm pretty positive that I'm not gonna get transferred but if I were to be transferred I wanna go to Araucária
So looks like it was revelation! I"m way excited to be here!!!
Life here is way good!

 We have some awesome investigators it looks like so Im pretty excited about that!
This week we found a new investigator that is way sick! His name is Roberto and he has a huge family, on Saturday we had a FHE with the whole family and I made tacos and guacamole for 14 people all by myself so I bet mom's pretty proud of me! Nobody had ever heard of tacos in the fam and they all loved it so it was way fun but the best part was when  of them when to church the next day and loved it! Church was full of investigators this Sunday!!! Way excited  for the work here in Araucária! I love this work!
Love you all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment