Monday, April 16, 2018

March 12th, 2018


AttachmentsMar 12

Hey everyone!!!
So time is flying and we got the much anticipated transfer call last night late! 

Anddddd I am gonna stay one more in Araucária!!! I will end up staying here for about 8 months by the end of this transfer which is nuts but I couldn't be happier!!!!
Sad news is that out of nowhere, Elder Garlick who has less time then me in the area got transferred to my old stomping grounds in Ala 5.
Needless to say that last night was pretty tough and there were lots of tears shed between the missionaries and the members and all but I know the Lord has a plan and that he is at the head of this work!!! 
This week we had Andres baptism!!!!!! It was so fun to see his whole conversion even though it took longer than we thought it would....
I have never had such a close relationship with an investigator as I am having here in Araucária. It really has been a huge blessing here and has changed my life being here.
Other big news is that because of all of the success, President talked to us last week about the idea of bringing another companionship to this ward so now we have 8 MISSIONARIES in the same ward. There isn't a single ward in the mission that has even 6 missionaries and we have 8!!! We have lots of activities planned and it's for sure gonna be another great transfer here in Araucária!!!!!!!!!! 
 Love this work and I love you all!!!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment