Monday, April 16, 2018

March 26th, 2018

Hey everyone! 
SO this was a week with lots of rain and even more roasting in the sun! 
100% of the time we are sweating or getting rained on and on a really good day both!
This week was lit as always cause I'm in Araucária!
The biggest news is that this week we had Cristianes baptism! 
She asked president to baptize her so he came out for her baptism and there were tons of people there which was way fun! 
Today I had to go to the Policia Federal to get some documents that I will need to head home which is absolutely CRAZY to think that I am coming up on the end of the mish.
The mish has changed my life more than I ever thought was possible! 
It has been a year and 8 months full of craziness and funny moments all day every day! 

We are working on finding a new teaching group which has been a little bit tough but we are praying hard and working harder to find new people

I really don't have too many interesting stories.
Desculpa galera 
Life here is good and I am loving every second of it!! 
We had a family night at Andrés house on Monday night which was way fun and we have lots planned for this week
this last week we had our Easter conference which was way sick.
Elder Nydegger, Eddington and I did some sick training using some good old football to get the gang all excited 
Then after our Prez taught some way sick stuff about how we can be better missionaries and follow the example of Christ.
He walked us through Christs last week before being crucified and it was a really spiritual conference!
I love the church and I love all you!! 
pics
there were like 50 cameras so that ended up in a lot of pics with nobody looking at the same camera 


noite familiar 

No comments:

Post a Comment