Wednesday, March 1, 2017

February 25th, 2017

HEY 

Hope you all had a wonderful week. I did. Life rocks. I love this place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So this week was another jam packed pile of fun. 

Actually I don't really have all that much to say. Just the usual.
So today we went to the temple which is always the best and had some great experiences there. Took some pretty sick pics and learned lots about the savior so the day is rollin in at a solid 100%.
This week wasn´t anything toooooo special. This is the last week of the transfer so next Monday we will find out if Elder Reid Vila Aurora pt. 5 will be the next film in the series. I'm thinkin the chances are pretty slim that I stay here one more but ya never know! 
Sorry this email is totally all over the place. I don't really know what order to go in soooo
Highlights of the week:
Last night we had a family home evening with a bunch of youth in the ward before they all went to youth camp this week (cause carnival is gonna start on Tuesday so its gonna be a fiasco around here. They say Curitiba is pretty mellow on the carnival so I don´t expect anything to crazy. Just lots of fireworks like always.) So anyways the FHE was super fun. Had some book of Mormon trivia and laughed a lot which is always the best!
Had another great district meeting. Love my district here. 
Picked up some awesome new investigators
Had another FHE with one of my fav families and got to feel the spirit super strong!

Sorry nothing too exciting! I love you all! I am loving every second here! I love this gospel! I'm so grateful for this awesome opportunity! 
Templeeeeee

The gang​​​

Photo shoot with super BOM




No comments:

Post a Comment