Tuesday, March 7, 2017

March 6th, 2017



Well I bet you all have a whole chair but are only using the edge of it cause you're so pumped to hear about what happened with transfers!!! SO big news! I got transferrrrredddd. Basically the saddest day ever cause I love my ward here and had to leave some awesome investigators and members but I am super stoked for the new opportunity. I will now be serving as Zone leader in the ward Jardim do Sol. My new comp is Elder Rodriguez. He´s legit but we will trade comps here in a couple hours so I am still with Elder Araújo. He´s gonna hold down the fort here in Vila Aurora with a new missionary. 

This week was nuts. Everybody is sick and Carnival is bumpin in the streets day and night so that's been way... different. 

So I don't have a whole lot of time to email today because of transfers so this is gonna have to be quick.

Cool story of the week: So on Tuesday Elder Araújo and I were walking to an appointment with an investigator, we get to the door and I'm like frick we forgot the Book of Mormon we were gonna leave with him in the house. So we were like well we don't have a lesson if we don't have the BOM so we ran back to the house real quick and then knocked on the door. Nobody was home. Great. Ran all the way home to get the book of mormon for nothing. So we started walking to another appointment with an awesome investigator and I was like Elder there's for sure a reason that we went and grabbed this book. Some one needs it. So we get to the appointment and we are talking and all and after like 30 minutes in the lesson, our investigators aunt walks in and says she wants to listen. We bore testimony of the Book of Mormon and this lady just starts crying and saying that shes been looking for these answers for a long time now and she knows the Book of Mormon is true and she was like "where can I buy one?" so we gave her the one we grabbed and she was super stoked. I know Gods hands are in this work every step of the way!

I love this work. I love this mission. I'm super stoked for the new opportunity to serve! 
Pics:
The usual rain ´round here

No comments:

Post a Comment