Friday, August 18, 2017

August 14th, 2017

     I bet you all have a whole seat but are only using the edge of it cause you're so excited to know if  I was transferred or not!  Well turns out I am staying here in Ala 5 with Elder Graças another transfer. 
     Our zone grabbed another stake of missionaries now so  it got a lot bigger which will be pretty exciting. Our zone is the Portão Boqueirão zone. We are the zone of the mission office.

     This week was pretty good. We did lots of finding and have some pretty awesome people to teach.
We are teaching this couple: Baselais and Jacyara. Baselais is from Haiti and he is way awesome. They went to church with us this week and are actually super ready for baptism.

     We are teaching this other lady, Maria who is from the northeast of Brazil and they are way receptive there. We knocked her door and she answered and was like enter enter what do you guys wanna talk about. She has the coolest accent ever and she freaking rocks. We are way excited for her.

     Also this week I hit my one year mark! I celebrated eating these mini pizza things that are the bomb and mini churros all by myself because everybody here is sick because it got way cold one day and then was like 100 degrees the next day and people here aren't used to that so all of the elders in the house were sick but Connecticut weather is always nuts so I was all healthy haha.  I can't believe time is flying so fast. Well at least it's flying by for me hahaha 
I feel like I got here last month!

     The work is going really well and we are teaching a lot now which makes the time pass even faster.
love you all!
pics:



plates for the taurus (jk)

district pics 

happy 1 year to me

No comments:

Post a Comment