Monday, January 23, 2017

January 23rd, 2017

Wowee...... I always said that the next time the Falcons were gonna make it to the Superbowl would be while I was on the mish... Even better is they are playing the Patriots!

 BUT anyways I bet you´re all just DYING to know what happened this transfer! 

SOOO I´m staying in Vila Aurora! I will stay with Elder Araújo and finish the second half of his training and I am also serving as district leader now in our area! I am definitely super excited and grateful for the opportunity to serve! I love this ward and I am super excited to work more with them!

So this week was pretty great. We had stake conference which was awesome. President Cuvelier gave some awesome talks and really got the whole stake pumped about missionary work which was super awesome! The work is so much better when we get to work with members! So I know all of you have lots of friends you wanna see in the celestial kingdom! Go give an address to the missionaries!!!

 Our investigators are progressing super well. We are now teaching a family of  our last baptism, and they are all super excited about the gospel!

 It cooled down a little bit this week so it's not too hot anymore. That or 100 degree weather everyday is normal now, not too sure. So yeah! Sorry not too interesting of a week but some big things happened as well! Enjoy the pic of teaching my comp about how to pick a team! 

Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment