Thursday, July 6, 2017

July 3rd, 2017

HEY so this week was nuts and definitely quite the trial in the mish ,but we are all good now.

 I got transferred to Boqueirão in a new ward called Ala 5 with my new comp Elder Graças. We are opening the area here which will be quite the task but the ward is excited so I'm sure it'll be great!

 I'm serving as zone leader and district leader here now which is lots to do but out zone here is way tiny so it will be fun.

 Also the biggest news is that Elder Araujo my filho is here in the zone in the area next to me which I am way excited about! This last week we had Luzia and her families baptisms but I don't have any pics with me right  to send! 

This week we also had the meeting with all of the zone leaders so I got to see Elder Nydegger and Herlin again,the mtc trio was reunited

 Life is going great here in the new area.  I have no idea where I am right now but that's just all part of the adventure! 


We had transfers today so I have like no time to email but next week it'll be better!

No comments:

Post a Comment